At Voice in Sport our goal is to support and inspire each other to stay in sport and advocate for change.
When Voice in Sport members attend Sessions on the platform we ask that all participants respect and follow the following Guidelines:
• Creating a Safe Community is our number one priority.
• Conversations and stories shared in Group Sessions are Confidential
• We are open to all questions.
• Our Sessions will end automatically to respect the time of the VIS League or VIS Expert leading the Group Session.
• Listen and respect one another.
• Use inclusive language.
• If possible - please keep your camera on and be ready to engage with the group.
• Stay focused on the Session Topic - the VIS League or VIS Expert has put in time and effort to create a plan for the Session Topic.
• Complete the feedback survey following the session so we continue to improve our Sessions.
• Have fun and learn from each other.
• Only with the permission of the Group and the VIS Expert or VIS League may you share images, screenshots from the Group Session. Please ask before taking screenshots to respect everyone’s privacy.
• VIS Athletes agree to respect the focus of VIS League Mentors and VIS Experts by staying on topic and not using VIS Sessions for personal projects. Violations will result in membership suspension.
• Please review the Voice in Sport Terms of Service
We are always open to feedback or suggestions about our program. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org